Friday, October 13, 2006

Update...

On September 27, Blythe and I had a great discussion on Jodi Piccoult's novel, "My Sisters Keeper". We were both sorry that others were unable to join us for dinner and discussion. The book was, in a word, awesome. I know that by the end, I wanted the characters to continue on so that I could follow their lives even further. Of course, I've been told that this is the sign of a good story, and every author should strive to leave their readers wanting more. ( I also cried a little at the end--just don't tell anyone!)

Blythe and I decided that our next meeting will be Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 7pm in the Willow Lawn Panera. We have chosen our next book as, "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides. You should find this easily at Barnes and Noble or Books-a-Million, as it was released in 2003.

Hopefully, more people will be able to come and join us. I hope to see you all there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Hope you get some more members!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Terri Brisbane said...

is this ckub still going?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Hope Arnold said...

I'm looking for a Richmond book club. Are you still meeting?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home